Wednesday 3 January 2018

2018 Valentine's Status For Free

Are you searching for some lovely quotes for your crush or beloved ones this valentine's ??πŸ˜‹

No worries bruh !!😎

So just scroll down for some lovely quotes and status ;)😍


  • 143 makes 3 words “I LOVE YOU”
  • My pain turns into peace when I stay with you.
  • You are important to me as the air is important to survive.



  • Every time I see the text, the first thing that comes to mind is YOU.
  • My heaven is only you.
  • Hello, it’s a short and simple word, but it’s how love starts.
  •  I want another day with you.
  • Can I borrow a kiss?
  • There is no scale to measure love.
  • There is only 1 thing 2 to do 3 words that 4 – I love you.
  • Love me for a second and I will always love you.
  • Love is just a word until someone gives a special meaning.
  • Lets get drunk together make mistakes and blame it on alcohol.
  • All i need is you.
  • Trust me! my love is insane for you.




  • Many of my smiles start with you.
  • Love is like air we cant see it but we feel.
  • My heart always pumps for you.
  • This girl drives me crazy. Her lips are sweet as a flower, her eyes are as deep as the sea.
  • And when she smiles, happiness rages everywhere.
  • You Are The Guy All My Love Quotes Are About.
  • You Are The Girl All My Love Quotes Are About.
  • Yeah I’M Selfish Because I Will Never Share You With Anyone Else.
  •  I Love You Not Only For What You Are But What I Am When I’M With You.
  • I Know I’M Being Cheesy But It’S True I’ll Never Find Anyone Quite Like You.




  •  You Are My Life. You Are My Hopes. You Are My Inspiration. You Are My Everything.
  • Love Is A Strange Thing. It Can Make Weakest Person Strong & Strongest Person Weak.
  • No Matter How Much You Try, There’S No Resisting Love. If It Has To Happen, It Will.
  • Most People Have A Harder Time Letting Themselves Love Than Finding Someone To Love Them.
  •  I Want To Grow Old With You And Be Able To Say That I Have Lived An Amazing Life With You.
  • When You Love Someone More Than They Deserve, Surely They Will Hurt More Than You Deserve.
  • A Little Jealousy In A Relationship Is Good, Its Nice To Know Someone Is Afraid Of Losing You.
  • I Love How You Keep Smiling For Me Even When You Tired Or Unhappy. That Is What I Call True Love.
  • Missing You Is My Hobby, Caring For You Is My Job, Making You Happy Is My Duty & Loving You Is My Life.
  • honking Of You Keeps Me Awake, Dreaming Of You Keeps Me 
  • Love is sweet, When its New. But it is sweeter when its true.
  • I am lover, Not a fighter. But I can fight for what I love.
  • Never give up on someone you love. Great things take time.
  •  Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel.
  • Where there is love, there is life.
  •  My heart is, and always will be, yours.
  •  Love has no age, no limit and no death.
  • I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favourite person of all time.
  • Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.
  •  The first time I saw you, my heart whispered: That's the one.
  • When I first saw you, I fell in love with you and you smiled because you knew.
  •  Let me love you if not for the rest of your life then for the rest of mine.
  •  You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you.
  •  Every morning would be perfect if I woke up next to you.
  • Someone asked me, how’s life? I just smiled & replied, she’s fine.
  •  Kiss me, and you may see stars, love me and I will give them to you.
  • I love you yesterday I love you still, I always have… I always will.
  • . My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.
  •  If I could be with you in my dreams. I would never wake up.
  •  I still fall for you every day
  •  I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.
  •  One Boy - Thousand Feelings.
  • “I love my life because it gave me u I love you because u are my life.”
  • “There are only 2 times that I want to be with you… Now and Forever.”
  • “Thinking of u is easy, I do it every day. Missing u is the heartache that never goes away.”
  • A man in love is incomplete until he is married with her love. Then he’s finished.
  • Love is the only thing that  control every single emotion you have.
  • Love never fails and when it fails in life, then its not love!
  • When You Are Crying.!! Think About Her And You Smile..
  • “Don’t TRUST 2 much , don’t LOVE too much , don’t CARE too much because that ‘ TOO MUCH ‘ will HURT u so much”
  • “The TRUTH hurts only once but a LIE hurts every time u remember it!”
  • “Behind every successful man is a surprised woman”



So guys this is my  status collection for this valentine. share this website with your beloved ones if liked my stuff.
ThanksπŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment

2018 Valentine's Status For Free

Are you searching for some lovely quotes for your crush or beloved ones this valentine's ??πŸ˜‹ No worries bruh !!😎 So just scroll ...